Curto's Has the Largest Display of Capital Ranges in New York, New Jersey and CT
Capital Ranges in New York, NJ and CT
The Capital Cooking Equipment company was founded by Surjit Kalsi, the man who developed the first Viking Range, the Lynx grill and founded the DCS company. This appliance Hall of Famer founded Capital with the idea of creating a cooking product better than anything he had produced in his illustrious career. Starting with their professional outdoor grills, the company next branched into the kitchen with their sealed burner Precision Series ranges. Several years later Capital would debunk the industry trend of ranges with sealed burners and release the Culinarian series, a restaurant-quality range featuring powerful open burners. Their latest products include wall ovens featuring a patent pending moist-assist feature which allows an electric oven to produce gas roasting results, and most recently the company introduced a dual fuel range which marries their Culinarian series open burners with the electric oven from their wall oven series. You can see the entire Capital lineup at Curto's in Westchester County.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Capital :
• Glass infrared broiler on wall ovens and self clean ranges = steakhouse searing!
• 25k btu open burners on Culinarian series provide power and precision
• Best indoor charbroiler on any pro range
• Moist-assist feature on electric ovens provides moist gas roasting results
• Handcrafted in California, completely USA engineered and assembled
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Capital Range at Curto’s:
• Largest display of Capital in Westchester County and Manhattan
• All sales consultants thoroughly trained on entire product line
• The Appliance Dude owns a Capital Range and loves it!
• Free standard delivery throughout the NYC Metro area
• Quick ship option on popular models